Re: Your question about date - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Béatrice Yueksel
Subject Re: Your question about date
Date
List pgsql-sql
Dear Christoph,
perhaps you could try something like this example.
Regards,
Béatrice

The table:
----------
# select * from test;   date
------------2005-02-022005-03-052005-04-072005-05-02
(4 rows)

The query

SELECT(( select test1.date          from test test1          where test1.date > test.date limit 1)  - test.date ) AS
resultfrom test;

t1.date >
RESULT:
-------result