Re: column name is "LIMIT" - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: column name is "LIMIT"
Date
List pgsql-performance
Yeah... how come no one told him "don't do that"?  LIMIT is an SQL
reserved word, so it's likely to cause trouble in any database you try
to use it on... I'd strongly recommend renaming that column asap. You
can see other reserved words at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/sql-keywords-appendix.html

Robert Treat