Re: Import SVG file - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Miguel Angel Tribaldos Hervas
Subject Re: Import SVG file
Date
List pgsql-general
I want to do the import from the psql client. I try to find something like that:

INSERT INTO "controller" (notes, enabled, diagram, ...)
     VALUES ('Example controller', TRUE, load_svg('controller.svg'), ...)

with diagram of type TEXT, and diagram field correctly escaped.

Best regards.
--
Miguel A. Tribaldos