Re: Calculating a moving average (Coding style) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mstory@uchicago.edu
Subject Re: Calculating a moving average (Coding style)
Date
List pgsql-general
I personally use 3 seperate triggers on most occasions, depending on how
different the action for each seperate action is, it's just easier for me and my
people to logically distinguish the functions that way, but the example in the
7.4 documentation for triggers is given using the form that i wrote this
function in, and is useful when the trigger procedures for all 3 actions do
roughly the same thing, it also makes editing the code a little easier in this
situation.

regards,
matt