Re: Users and unique identifyers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mstory@uchicago.edu
Subject Re: Users and unique identifyers
Date
List pgsql-general
The system administrator will need to be able to see it, and will need remote
access to it.

The security requirements are extremely high, the standard in this case is set
by the state, so encryption will be a must.

the table itself will need to be accessed by triggers, so the encryption plus
the view seems to be a good way to handle it.

Thanks for the help,
matt