Re: PYTHON, ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mstory@uchicago.edu
Subject Re: PYTHON, ODBC
Date
List pgsql-general
I've looked into pshycho pg, it appears to be the best option, my later question
now remains, what documentation or examples would be useful in developing a
completely proprietary front end written in python.  Any help finding useful
examples or documentation would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
matt