Re: Access violation in psqlodbcw.dll - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Сергей Демьяненко
Subject Re: Access violation in psqlodbcw.dll
Date
List pgsql-odbc
2007/11/6, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>:
On 06/11/2007 14:10, Сергей Демьяненко wrote:
> When I call TADOQuery.Open stored function raises exception:
>
> ERROR: column "arg_last_datetime" doesn't exists.
> State SQL:42703
> Context:PL/pgSQL function "deliveries_visits_export3" line 40 at for
> over select rows

The error message seems to indicate that there's a bug in your pl/pgsql
function - have you tried calling it directly from psql?

Ray.

There is a bit of misunderstanding. Of course I know about bug in the procedure. The problem is that TADOQuery doesn't return postgres exception because psqlodbsw.dll raises "access violation".

Regards, Sergei Demyanenko