How to avoid large tables - WAS RE: Fast Inserts and H ardware Questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Creager, Robert S
Subject How to avoid large tables - WAS RE: Fast Inserts and H ardware Questions
Date
List pgsql-general
Alex (or any one else),

How would you suggest avoiding large tables?  I attempting to develop an
application which might see as much as 6M records inserted a day during peak
times.  Thankfully, this is a volunteer effort, so no real pressure for me
to solve this problem quickly.

Later,
Rob

Robert Creager