Solaris problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dmitry Balakshin
Subject Solaris problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello!

I have a Postgres database under Linux. There I implemented a trigger,
which uses a C function. Everything works fine.

Now I need to transfer this base to Solaris 2.8 machine. And there I
have got a problem - I can't make my trigger work. I make a shared
library as it is written in docs. But when Postgres invokes C funciton, it
craches with message:
            before or while processing the request.

I found out that it happens when Postgres trys to execute the very
first SPI function in my program.

I suspect I should compile/link my C function in some other way. Can
you help me with this problem?

Dima.