Re: " keywords... Is it normal ? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Diego A. Gil
Subject Re: " keywords... Is it normal ?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I have the some trouble in Fedora Core 2, with a cvs tree checked out
yesterday.

I thougth that it was working OK, until I tried to make a new table.
These bug make pgadmin3 almost unusable. It's strange that nobody else
complains !.

I will try to find what changed from my last working snapshot.

Diego.