Re: pgadmin3+Fedora Core 2 status report - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Diego A. Gil
Subject Re: pgadmin3+Fedora Core 2 status report
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Devrim:

If you are using :

./configure --with-wx-config=/usr/local/bin/wx-config --enable-static
--with-pgsql=/usr

try with :

./configure --enable-static --enable-debug --with-wx=/usr/local --with-wx-config=wx-config-2.5

If stil fails, check the following :

Which wxWidgets snapshot are you using ? Mine is
http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/wxWidgets/wxWidgets-pgAdmin3-20040907.tar.bz2

Which pagadmin snapshot are you using ? I use cvs checkout:

CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.pgadmin.org:/projects
export CVSROOT
cvs login
cvs -z9 checkout pgadmin3
cd pgadmin3
sh bootstrap

I suggest clean all:

rm -rf /usr/local/lib/libwx*
rm -rf /usr/local/lib/wx
rm -rf /usr/local/include/wx-2.5
rm -rf /usr/local/include/wx

in each package:

make clean
make distclean

Read carefuly ./docs/en_US/unix_compilation.html under pagadmin source
dir.

1. download wxWidgets snapshot.
2. download or checkou pgadmin sources.
3. follow unix_compilation.html instructions.

If you still have problems, upload again you config.log file and send me
a mail.

Diego.