Re: weird strncmp bug while executing trigger? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: weird strncmp bug while executing trigger?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Anand <anand@blandings.com> writes:
> Am I doing something wrong here? Or is this genuinely a bug?

You should allow 7.2's createlang to create the function and language
declaration --- that will produce the correct, forward-portable
$libdir-relative path for the shared library.

It is undoubtedly a bug that prior releases generated absolute paths
for shared library references, but unless you have a time machine
handy there is little we can do about that :-(

            regards, tom lane