Re: server closed the connection unexpectedly - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike g
Subject Re: server closed the connection unexpectedly
List pgsql-general
It seems that postgresql crashed recently, tried to restart
automatically, and has not succesfully restarted.

You will need to stop the postmaster daemon manually, probably delete
the postmaster.pid file, and restart the postmaster daemon.

Chances are that anyone trying to query the database is not able to....

HTH