Re: Problem pg_restore from 7.3 to 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike g
Subject Re: Problem pg_restore from 7.3 to 7.4
List pgsql-general
Can you re-execute pg_dump but not output it as a tar format?  Then
restore using psql.  The tar format does allow one to be selective in
how a database is restored while standard pg_dump does not.

Is the tar file greater than the 8 GB file limit?

That is the limit of my knowledge....

Mike