Re: Need help compiling from source - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From mike g
Subject Re: Need help compiling from source
List pgsql-cygwin
Ok,

The cygwin setup program doesn't have an option to uninstall cygipc so I
did have to uninstall cygwin and then reinstall to remove it.

I am still getting the error though.  I played around with the
cygserver.conf settings as suggested in the Readme with no luck.

Perhaps I will uninstall cygwin again, delete all the directories, and
do a fresh install.

Mike