Re: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
List pgsql-jdbc
Generally speaking this is an issue with a firewall dropping the
connection, but given that you are using dbcp, I find this hard to
believe.

Do you have it setup to test for the connection, and to reap dead
connections ?

Dave

--
Dave Cramer