Re: Distributions which contain postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Keith C. Perry
Subject Re: Distributions which contain postgresql
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Quoting Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar@frodo.hserus.net>:

> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
> > On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 03:27:52PM -0700, elein wrote:
> >
> >>I'm looking for a semi-definitive list of
> >>os distributions which contain postgresql
> >>by default.
> >>
> >>RedHat, SuSE, Debian and cygwin all seem to have
> >>it.  Does anyone know of others, if any?
> >

> > Mandrakelinux also has it.  FreeBSD apparently has it too (through
> > ports).
>
> Notably slackware *does not* have it..
>
>   Shridhar

Hopefully NOT that notable since elein's emphasis is building from source...

unless you want to note that Slackware is probably one of the better disto's for
building from source  :)

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications