Re: How can I have 2 completely seperated databases in PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From hong.ge@yale.edu
Subject Re: How can I have 2 completely seperated databases in PostgreSQL?
Date
Re: How can I have 2 completely seperated databases in  (Joshua Drake <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes, that's true. But it seems not a good idea if I have many databases
and I want them totally seperated with each other.

What's your opinion? Thanks.

--Hong Ge