Re: Getting table attributes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Franco Bruno Borghesi
Subject Re: Getting table attributes
Date
List pgsql-general
this query will list every table (with its attributes) in the "public" schema. You could alter the where clause to add more schemas (maybe using IN):

SELECT
N.nspname,
C.relname,
A.attname,
pg_catalog.format_type(a.atttypid, a.atttypmod) AS typeName
FROM
pg_class C,
pg_namespace N,
pg_attribute A,