Re: Replication logging - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Replication logging
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Is there *any* usecase for setting them differently though?

I can't believe we're still engaged in painting this bikeshed.  Let's
just control it off log_connections and have done.

BTW, what about log_disconnections --- does a walsender emit a message
according to that?  If not, why not?  If we go through with something
fancy on the connection side, are we going to invent the same extra
complexity for log_disconnections?  And if we do, what happens when
they're set inconsistently?