Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Keith C. Perry
Subject Re: Is my MySQL Gaining ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Quoting Rory Campbell-Lange <rory@campbell-lange.net>:

> Well, another approach is to provide a set of 'real-life' mini project
> examples to show the PG way of doing things, and link items in the code
> to pages in the documentation.

I totally agree.  I've mentioned that before as well- I call them tech notes.
Either way, I personally think they should be on the tech docs site with the
content merged into the search engines.  Linking in the docs is bad idea.
Things change over time and the docs should not need to be updated with
information that is not the actually part of the documentation.

--
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Director of Networks & Applications

This email account is being host by: