Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org

From: Robert Treat
Subject: Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

7.4 release news item on postgresql.org  ("Merlin Moncure", )
 Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org  (Robert Treat, )
 Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org  ("Merlin Moncure", )
  Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org  (Paul Ganainm, )

While you guys are at it, can you write up something for 7.3.5 which was
released today...

Robert Treat