Re: Interbase/Firebird - any users out there - what's - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Franco Bruno Borghesi
Subject Re: Interbase/Firebird - any users out there - what's
Date
List pgsql-performance
About a year ago I programmed a php/firebird application, and I've never had a problem with firebird. It's a small database (a few megabytes), but it just works day after day.

I've seen firebird has updatable views, they seem to work very well.

I have the feeling that It's not as flexible as postgresql, but I still like it. It would be my choice for win32 applications (until win32 postgresql port become available).