Re: easy way to insert same value into 2 columns - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: easy way to insert same value into 2 columns
Date
List pgsql-general
I can't 100% say it's safe to use, but no, other inserts will not
influence the value, because currval will return the last sequence value
used by the current session (i.e. the current connection). And of course
you only have concurrent inserts using different connection, right ?

HTH,
Csaba.