Problems with connecting to Postgre - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Uro Gruber
Subject Problems with connecting to Postgre
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

I use postgre 7.0.3 on FreeBSD 4.1.1
I started my postgres with -i, because i want to connect over
internet. I tested this in localnet.

When i connect with PHP it takes very long time. If i refresh again i
get results immediately. If i refresh my page after some seconds it
takes long time to get results again.

I check the errorlog of postgre and i found this line on every
connection:

 pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

What is wrong and what can i do. I use PHPLIB for connecting to
postgre.

If i connect with no persistant(pg_pconnect) connection i takes long time again but
no error recived.

Thanks

--
Uroš