Did not find any relation named... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Leahy
Subject Did not find any relation named...
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all,

I've got an issue with the ODBC component with PostgreSQL (v 7.3.4-2 in
Cygwin).  I've connected to my DB using MS Access, and things seemed to be
working reasonably well.

However, when I exported a table to the DB from Access, while it shows up in
the list of tables in the DB, if I try to drop the table or use it in a query
from the PSQL command in cygwin, I get the following message:

Did not find any relation named <table_name>

So...while the data exist, and are visible in the list of table, and are also
totally useable by MS Access, it seems that PostgreSQL doesn't recognize their
existence.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Mike

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca