Cannot drop table ordre because other objects depend on it - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bjørn T Johansen
Subject Cannot drop table ordre because other objects depend on it
Date
List pgsql-general
I am trying to drop a table and I get the following error msg:

Cannot drop table ordre because other objects depend on it
Use DROP ... CASCADE to drop the dependent objects too

How do I check which object  the table depends on? As far as I know, the table doesn't have any dependencies, at least it shoulnd't... :)

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen (BSc,MNIF)
Executive Manager
btj@havleik.no                  Havleik Consulting
Phone : +47 67 54 15 17         Conradisvei 4
Fax : +47 67 54 13 91           N-1338 Sandvika
Cellular : +47 926 93 298       http://www.havleik.no
"The stickers on the side of the box said "Supported Platforms: Windows
98, Windows NT 4.0,
Windows 2000 or better", so clearly Linux was a supported platform."
Attachment