Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql slow on XEON 2.4ghz/1gb ram - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql slow on XEON 2.4ghz/1gb ram
Date
List pgsql-sql
If you went from a dual processor box running windows to a single
processor box running windows, I wouldn't be surprised to see a slow
down. I'd recommend switching from Windows to Linux/BSD over a hardware
upgrade any day.

Robert Treat