RI_ConstraintTrigger_11264756 - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Charles Hauser
Subject RI_ConstraintTrigger_11264756
Date
List pgsql-sql
All,

I have inherited a table (below) with a RI trigger.
I believe this table was created where both clone_id & blastx_id are FKs
w/ stipulation 'ON DELETE CASCADE'.

My question is, is this specified in the trigger:
RI_ConstraintTrigger_11264756?

If so how would I learn the content of the trigger knowing just the
trigger id (11264756)?

I have not seen a 'decoding' of triggers using pgsql.

regards,

Charles

CREATE TABLE clone_blastx(clone_id INTEGER NOT NULL REFERENCES clone(clone_id)  ON DELETE CASCADE,blastx_id INTEGER NOT
NULLREFERENCES blastx(blastx_id)  ON DELETE CASCADE,UNIQUE(clone_id,blastx_id));

 Column   |  Type   | Modifiers
-----------+---------+-----------clone_id  | integer | contig_id | integer |
Indexes: clone_contig_clone_id_key unique btree (clone_id, contig_id),        clone_id_clone_contig_key btree
(clone_id),       contig_id_clone_contig_key btree (contig_id)

Triggers: RI_ConstraintTrigger_11264756