Re: NPE in creating a SQLException - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: NPE in creating a SQLException
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I'm pretty sure the PSQLException#toString() method itself returns null
for some strange reason... if you take a look at PrintWriter:392,
PrintWriter:247 and String:2177, that's the only reason I can think of
based on the stack trace.
I've checked my local sources (don't know the version),
PSQLException#toString there won't return null. Can you check your
sources ?

Cheers,
Csaba.