Re: is_absolute_path incorrect on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: is_absolute_path incorrect on Windows
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Hm.  Neither of these obviously exclude the case of an absolute path
>> that happens to lead to cwd.  I'm not sure how important that is,
>> but still ...

> We currently do that with path_is_prefix_of_path().  Maybe that needs to
> be called as well.

I think you misunderstood my point: in the places where we're insisting
on a relative path, I don't think we *want* an absolute path to be
accepted.  What I was trying to say is that these proposed function
names don't obviously mean "a relative path that does not try to
break out of cwd".