Re: JDBC driver compilation error - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kim Ho
Subject Re: JDBC driver compilation error
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
You are running jdk 1.3.1?

Try upgrading to 1.4.1 if possible.

Cheers,

Kim

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 09:16, Arun Desai wrote:
> Hi,
>      I am using Postgresql 7.3.3 version. I have a Java application that talks to the database using JDBC. I wanted
touse CallableStatement for functions that return refcursor. Since 7.3.3 jdbc driver does not support this feature
(ofcourseI know it supports CallableStatement but not for invoking functions that return Refcursor), I had to get the
latestJDBC sources from the CVS web and compile the driver. I am getting the following compilation errors. Can anyone
pleaselet me know how to get rid off them?