Re: pgsql: Default to hidden visibility for extension libraries where possi - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Default to hidden visibility for extension libraries where possi
Date
List pgsql-committers
> On 2022-Jul-19, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>> Unfortunately, this commit definitely breaks plpgsql_check. Can the
>> following routines be visible?

> Do you just need to send a patch to add an exports.txt file to
> src/pl/plpgsql/src/ for these functions?

The precedent of plpython says that PGDLLEXPORT markers are sufficient.
But yeah, we need a list of exactly which functions need to be
re-exposed.  I imagine pldebugger has its own needs.

            regards, tom lane