problems with pgsql-odbc on unix - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Sam Williams
Subject problems with pgsql-odbc on unix
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi people,

This is a repeat of a question that I asked on the list a while back,
but didn't get any responses... I'm going to rephrase it and see if that
helps, but if I still don't get any suggestions, I won't post it again
:-)

I'm having problems with the odbc-postgresql driver on unix from PHP...
After executing a query I don't seem to be able to retrieve to a
particular row in a results set. The PHP function to do this works with
other odbc datasources, but not postgresql as far as I can tell.

I have the following installed on a debian system (unstable):

php 4.2.3
unixodbc 2.2.4
postgresql 7.7.3

Any help will be greatly appreciated.