Re: Two weeks to feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > PostgreSQL has a comprehensive regression suite that is run
> > by the developers all the time...
>
> If you mean the one that comes with PostgreSQL, then I think the MySQL
> test is better.  The PostgreSQL test seems to focus more on extensions
> than anything else.

I would be happy to make additions to the regression tests if you can
give me a list of items that are missing.  I've looked and didn't see
anything obvious aside from inter-connection testing.  Yes, tests run in
parallel on multiple connections, but there is no interaction between
since there is not a method of controlling the timing at the moment.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc