Re: Sequence usage patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Sequence usage patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 11:17, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> There was a lot of discussion about this patch, and shorter version
> posted with just the CURRENT part.  However, I think some felt that this
> wasn't a standard yet, and therefore weren't ready to implement this.
> Is that correct?

Thats about what it boils down to.

People seem to prefer Oracle compatibility over DB2 compatibility, so
I'm going to hold it until the next spec is released.

http://216.239.37.100/search?q=cache:s5eWP72lHKcJ:www7b.software.ibm.com/dmdd/library/techarticle/0302fielding/0302fielding.html+%22Bobby+Fielding%22+&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8