Re: getLastUID() In pgsql JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: getLastUID() In pgsql JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
No, there's no javadoc for the code, but to answer your other question
it is in org.postgresql.PGStatement, just cast your statement object to
that, and call the getLastOID()

package org.postgresql;

import java.sql.*;

/* $Header:
/cvsroot/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/PGStatement.java,v 1.6 2002/09/08 00:15:28 barry Exp $
 * This interface defines PostgreSQL extentions to the
java.sql.Statement interface.
 * Any java.sql.Statement object returned by the driver will also
implement this
 * interface
 */
public interface PGStatement
{

    /*
     * Returns the Last inserted/updated oid.
     * @return OID of last insert
            * @since 7.3
     */
    public long getLastOID() throws SQLException;

    public void setUseServerPrepare(boolean flag) throws SQLException;

    public boolean isUseServerPrepare();

}

Dave