Re: > 16TB worth of data question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeremiah Jahn
Subject Re: > 16TB worth of data question
Date
List pgsql-general
Notice the plus sign in that 2TB+. I have reason to belive that I could
hit that mark in a little over 2 years. What do you think the chances of
Linux 2.6 are of stablizing in that time frame.. ;) I'm just questioning
the use of BLOB's really. It would be nice if they could be spread over
multiple file systems.

-jj-