Re: (mysql to postgresql) in php functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ericson Smith
Subject Re: (mysql to postgresql) in php functions
List pgsql-general
There is no need to select a db after connecting to it in Pg. Remember
that the database is in the connection string.

The function calls are ever so slightly different between the two, that
it would be a good idea to look it over very well before going ahead.
Some good pointers are here:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.pg-connect.php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.pg-fetch-array.php

- Ericson Smith