Re: Online docs down again - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Online docs down again
Date
List pgsql-general

/usr/local/www/www.postgresql.org/globals.phpon line 184

> I think the script should check return codes and mail the author
> immediately if something is wrong... we have this kind of report all too
> often, IMHO.

Way way too often imho. I've done a fair bit of hacking to try and get
the current problem with the docs resolved, if anyone see a problem at
this point to please report it as I'm still concerned there might be
some issues under the radar. While this kind of stuff really sucks,
hopefully this will spur some action (or delegation) from the powers
that be...

Robert Treat