Re: Function in selection? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dousak "May (Phoebus Apollonus)
Subject Re: Function in selection?
Date
List pgsql-general
One more problem :)

I wrote my tables and variables and it looks like that:

SELECT CASE WHEN cena=0 AND cenaeur<>0 THEN cena=cenaeur
*(SELECT eur FROM devizni ORDER BY eur OFFSET 20 LIMIT 1)
 ELSE cena END AS cena, CASE WHEN cenaeur=0 AND cena<>0
THEN cenaeur=cena/(SELECT eur FROM devizni ORDER BY eur
OFFSET 20 LIMIT 1) ELSE cenaeur END AS cena_eur from oglasi
ORDER BY posr, id_regije;

cena, cenaeur and eur are all double precision.

When I try to execute it, I get following error:

ERROR:  CASE types "float8" and "bool" not matched

I have no boolean in neither table... ok, comparision is binary,
but why do I get that error?
What can I do to make it work? :/

Tnx,

May