Re: location of the configuration files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martin Coxall
Subject Re: location of the configuration files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I seriously doubt your ability to judge anyone's mental stability.
> I can also see that you prefer cross-platform INcompatibility.  Your
> position and mindset are now crystal clear.

Come now- don't take it personally. All I said is, as someone who
wrestles daily with QMail, we should prefer the FHS over DJB's way of
doing things and that DJB is a little, ahem, egocentric at times.
Neither of these things was meant as a mortal insult to you personally,
and if I offended you I apologise.

Anyway, it looks like it's all been agreed over there, anyway.

--
Martin Coxall <coxall@cream.org>