Re: create BLOB question - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jeremiah Jahn
Subject Re: create BLOB question
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
When it's finished does it truncate the data?

I tried to find the actual implementation of the Blob.setBytes() in the
postgres code, but couldn't. Just a bunch of abstract classes and
things, none of which had code for these methods. Do you know here the
implementing code for these methods are?

-jj-

Jeremiah Jahn <jeremiah@cs.earlham.edu>