Re: create BLOB question - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jeremiah Jahn
Subject Re: create BLOB question
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I'm writing the BLOB wrapper.

3 methods have ambiguous implementations.

 public java.io.OutputStream setBinaryStream(long pos) throws SQLException{
 }
 public int setBytes(long pos,byte[] bytes)  throws SQLException{
 }
 public int setBytes(long pos,byte[] bytes,int offset,int len)  throws SQLException{
 }

If I already have an array of data. An I start writing to it at position
pos, does it overwrite the old data or insert into the array at that
point and move the old data down toward the end?

--
Jeremiah Jahn <jeremiah@cs.earlham.edu>