Re: Connection pooling question - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Connection pooling question
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Didrik,

the connection problems are likely due to a firewall between you and the
database, nothing can be done about this except remove the firewall, or
put code in your application to cycle through the connections and do
some housekeeping selects like select version()

Dave

Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>