Re: Had to drop some table columns, managed to annoy MS - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Lex Berezhny
Subject Re: Had to drop some table columns, managed to annoy MS
Date
List pgsql-novice
Use the pg_dump command:

$ pg_dump DBNAME > FILENAME.sql

pg_dump takes the same parameters as psql, so if you have to connect to
an external db then you can specify it in a similar fashion to pg_dump.

 i hope this helps.

good luck,

 - lex