Re: Problem: commit doesn´t work - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Daniel Serodio
Subject Re: Problem: commit doesn´t work
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
While I also dislike this behaviour, it's the backend's fault, not the
driver's. Try the same thing in psql (or any other frontend) and you'll
get the same results.

If you do try to repost this question on another list (pgsql-hackers
etc) I'd be interested in following the discussion, if you could CC: me
I'd be grateful.

[]'s
Daniel Serodio

--