Re: JDBC Error - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Daniel Serodio
Subject Re: JDBC Error
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
"Broken pipe" means something closed the socket on the backend. Either
some firewall or somesuch closed the socket or the backend died. Check
the server log for some indication of the cause. If you see "unexpected
EOF on client connection", it means something else closed the socket,
not the server. Hope this helps.

--
[]'s
Daniel Serodio