Re: RedHat attitude - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: RedHat attitude
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Jean-Michel, you seem to have some GPL vs. BSD issues you need to
resolve *within yourself*.  PostgreSQL is BSD licensed, and AFAIK
everyone on the core group is happy with that decision. If you don't
like the side effects of what a BSD licensed project entails, you need
to either find a different project, or start lobbying the core group to
change the license; either way the discussion is moot here on
pgsql-advocacy.

Robert Treat