Schemas and ODBC driver. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Yapt
Subject Schemas and ODBC driver.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

After my "import" from a 7.2.x to my 7.3 test server, I have tried to run my windows client applications (ODBC/Delphi
5).

I have obtained a 'Table is not indexed'.  Hummm.... I am sure my first opening table have an index.  But I am going to
checkit...  Yes... it has an index...

In the client side (Delphi), if I try to get the indexes for that table, Delphi cannot find any of them... hummm....
Then,I see Delphi is trying to get the table indexes in this way 'user.table'.

The name of my table is 'foo', but NOT 'public.foo' nor 'user.foo'....

If I change the delphi table name from 'foo' to 'public.foo', then all was fine.  But it mean I MUST TO MODIFY my
clientapplication completely...

:-((((

Perhaps in the ODBC side, if no schema is specified, PUBLIC schema must be queried...?  Could be it a solution ?

ODBC: 7.02.00.05